My client is currently seeking permanent Case Handlers in Leeds City Centre working 3pm-11pm Shift at £18K + 15% shift allowance per annum, please see below for requirements for the position;
Ability across areas such as Mortgages (non-advice), Cards, Banking & Savings, Loans, Collections/Recoveries, Commercial & Responsible Lending, LP&I, PAF and FOS. Applies learning and technical knowledge and makes a judgement re the outcome to meet a variety of customer demands. Role may require specialist knowledge based on the complexity of the product. Flexibility will be key with the role holder having the ability to meet varying operational demands and activities as required, including Case Review and the ability to advise & influence front line colleagues by expert advice on PAF. Ensuring all regulatory procedures and service standards are followed, whilst retaining business through an understanding of customer needs in line with agreed timescales.
Accountabilities and main responsibilities
Process / Client :
- Conduct the full end to end investigation of multiple cases, liaising with the customers and other parties as appropriate.
- Weigh up all relevant evidence in line with current guidance and procedures in order to reach the correct outcome for client and customer.
- Ensuring all information relating to each case is recorded in line with policy to ensure a full audit trail.
- Produce a reasoned report detailing your investigations and conclusions in line with authorisation levels achieved using relevant software to provide a full audit trail for the client and the industry regulator
- Produce a written response for the customer ensuring a high standard of communication is achieved at all times.
- Handle all follow up enquiries and administration in an effective and efficient manner.
- To achieve and maintain full accreditation in line with set quality model/standards
- To achieve set targets in line with required quality standards, pro-actively reporting emerging issues
- To work effectively as part of a team collaborating as required to contribute to overall team performance
- Take responsibility for own learning and development, keeping up-to-date with all policy, procedural and regulatory developments, maintaining accreditation and making full use of available structured learning opportunities.
Qualifications and skills
- Able to demonstrate numeracy and the ability to effectively use Microsoft Office
- Able to analyse data, problem solve and make decisions confidently
- Demonstrates a high level of detail in relation to producing or reviewing written / numerical information and effective task completion
- Able to evidence effective verbal and written communication skills
- Able to work at speed whilst maintaining quality and accuracy standards
- Able to organise and manage own workload to meet targets and strict deadlines -handling an active caseload of work which includes simultaneously dealing with a number of cases
- Able to demonstrate a confident and customer focussed telephone manner
- Able to maintain a customer focused approach when dealing with a range of people
- Able to work effectively as part of a team
- Able to work effectively with regular changes in work environment / process.
Values & Behaviours
- Treat our customers fairly
- Are approachable
- Embrace diversity and respect colleagues
- Share challenges and solve issues together
- Looks for new and innovative solutions
- Seeks continuous improvement
- Is not afraid to ask questions
- Respect, support and see the benefits from shared views and ideas
- Share challenges and work in partnership to solve them
- Combines talent and skills of the business for best result
- Deliver what we promise and consistently strive to improve
- Demonstrate a can do approach to delivery
Benefits of working for the company
- Dress down days for various charity events
- Contributory pension scheme
- 23 days holiday per annum - increasing to 25 after 2 years
- Various retail discounts at many leading high street stores
- Childcare voucher scheme
- 30% off O2 contracts for up to 5 friends and family
- Free eye tests and discounts on glasses/contact lenses
- Share save scheme
For more information or to send your CV direct please contact me Claudia.Garvey@ Manpower.co.uk or alternatively I can be reached on 01895 205 329