Our exclusive client is looking to recruit a number of Chemical Operators to join their business on a temporary to perm basis. This would be an ideal role for anyone looking to pursue a career in a chemical based laboratory, with either qualifications in chemistry or biology or with experience in this field.
We are looking for Operators who can expect to work as an integral part of the production team and will be responsible for retrieving, weighing and mixing chemical ingredients. You will monitor equipment during the chemical process, repairing machinery if any problems arise, recording information about equipment and compounds and assisting in the planning and improvement of processes and products.
Key Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Manufacturing using automated and manual assembly
* Posses a solid understanding of chemical processes, mechanics and mixing ingredients
* Formulation of some reagents required for dispensing
* Manufacture of bulk reagents
* Working with manual and electronic OEE systems
* Performing initial trouble shooting on any issues that arise
* Leading small teams in the manual assembly of finished KITS
* Driving LEAN continuous improvements in the area
* Comply with local EHS regulations and policies
Qualifications and Skills:
* Able to work with a controlled documented process
* High school diploma in either Chemistry or Biology (or equivalent) and previous technical experience
* Proficiency to logically troubleshoot at subsystem and system level, using identifiable problem solving skills
* Ability to draw accurate conclusions from test data, malfunctions, or deviations and assist corrections to the existing design or process
* Previous experience of working in a manufacturing role
* Good basic IT knowledge
* Excellent communicator
* Able to work on own initiative whilst being part of a wider team.
This is a full time role, working Monday - Friday - Hours of work TBC
Please submit your CV today for a call back, thank you.