Part-time Onsite HR Consultant
Part-Time Onsite HR Consultant - Manpower £22,000 PA pro-rata
(20 hours per week) plus full Manpower benefits and bonus.
Manpower UK has a fantastic part-time job opportunity ( 20 hours per week )in Sandwell for an Onsite HR Consultant within our client, a leading telecoms brand. The Offer:
This is a truly consultative role in which you will be working as an integral part of a Manpower client. You, as our successful Onsite HR Consultant will look after effectively conducting the contractual operational tasks for your region. You will adopt a partnership approach with the client delivering expertise on Recruitment, HR and Employee Management processes.
As an Onsite HR Consultant , you will need to ensure that your particular site is achieving operational KPIs. You will report to your Service Delivery Manager and co-operate to develop strong consultative relationships with key stakeholders on the account, focussing on client needs and business drivers. Administration duties and compliance will also form part of your role with us.
- As our Onsite HR Consultant, you will ideally have some recruitment experience, either agency- or client-side, as a recruiter in a fast-paced, commercial environment OR
- You will have experience as either a Call Centre Manager or Team Leader or Contact Centre Advisor with man-management duties
- You will have outstanding attention to detail with strong organisational skills
- You need to be a creative thinker
- Some experience of HR Process / Legislative Awareness
- You should be a strong team player
- You should be flexible and able to travel / drive
- What's In It for You?
- Competitive basic salary with quarterly bonus
- Excellent coaching culture and training team
- Full benefits package including holiday, pension scheme and memberships
- Buzzing culture with like-minded individuals in a fun, target-driven environment
Manpower and the ManpowerGroup lead in the ever changing world of work. We partner with our clients in order to help them strategise and plan around tackling a world governed by talent. We are one of Ethisphere's most ethical recruitment business, we partner with over 80% of the Fortune 500 and have an Award Nominated Learning Development Team to help you #discoveryourpersonalbest.