Due to growth, we have vacancies open for:
4 x Recruitment Administrators
South Manchester- Altrincham
£15,000pa Entry Level + Bonus + Benefits + Training
Interested in getting your career off the ground?
Do you have a high level of attention to detail and do you take pride in having a good standard of written English and excellent interpersonal skills?
Would you relish the opportunity to work as part of a friendly, close-knit and fun team?
Working within a global provider of sourcing solutions, you will play a key role managing some of our most important relationships, acting as the first point of contact for our candidates ensuring they're satisfied with the service provided.
You will join vibrant, friendly and welcoming department of over 40 members of staff, where you will receive a tailored training program, which ensures you maximise your potential within the role.
You will be responsible for ensuring all contract paperwork is finalised correctly and punctually, and ultimately, provide a best in class to both candidates and clients, ensuring that their experience is productive, efficient and promotes Experis as the partner of choice.
This role is a genuine mixture between Customer Service and Administration and although the role will be responding to current contractors that are working on client sites (via Experis), the role will involve no "cold calling" or sales activity of any nature.
What's in it For You?
- A 2018 Award - Winning Learning Development Programme (catch us at the #LearningAwards) to drive your career ambitions and give you the tools and connections to be a leader of the future
- Be part of one of the most Ethical Recruitment Businesses (Ethisphere, 2018) and a company working with over 80% of the Fortune Global 500.
- Buzzing team vibe - you'll work with passionate people just like you!
- You will have the opportunity to work with some of the biggest brands in the market, such as BSkyB, BT, Capgemini and many, many more!
The ideal candidate will have
- Some experience gained within a customer service or office based environment
- A Levels + (desirable)
- Excellent and articulate communication skills
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to meet tight deadlines
- Practical experience of the Office Suite
- Tap apply or Email CV