Support Services Payroll
Support Services Payroll
Salary £8.50 - £9.50 an hour
Industry sector Recruitment Consultancy
Position type Temporary - Monday - Wednesday
Hours 9am - 5:30pm
A great opportunity to join the Manpower Group!
We are looking to recruit a candidate for one of our Business Support departments, specifically within Payroll & Financial support. This is a great opportunity to join a busy and thriving team, supporting on the payroll for many of our major national contracts.
This is a very unique role, as it requires various skills, such as excel skills, customer service but also problem solving. We are looking for the ideal candidate that can meet all these requirements, so please consider the following before applying:
- The ideal candidate will have some payroll /customer services background skills as well as an understanding of bespoke software, and the Microsoft Office packages (mainly excel), and will have or be able to
- Excel skills, proven experience with spreadsheets - will be training in the role for the specifics.
- Work effectively with other members of the team to complete all relevant tasks for the payroll week
- Work well under a lot of pressure, we are processing hours for Candidates pay and accuracy and attention to detail is a must!
- Processing of invoices, holidays, terminations and solving pay queries involving some shift patterns and rates.
- Ability to calculate pay and bill adjustments to rectify incorrect pay
- Previous experience in a financial orientated/busy / payroll dept an advantage
- Use own initiative to resolve queries with panel agencies, candidates and branches through to absolute resolution
- Good telephone manner and be able to work to deadlines
- Be able to deal with difficult pay related issues and that can be a result of internal errors not necessarily ours or candidates fault and try to resolve.
- Work on own initiative and as part of a team ensuring all work is completed for all of our contracts across the team so we all meet the deadlines required.
- Overall, assist in providing payroll support to employees
- Co-ordinate data from a spreadsheet onto an upload tool into the organisation's bespoke software (CMS)
- Process payroll information from data received from clients
- Liaise with the national branch network to rectify payroll issues according to their contract
- Assist with managing the inbox where employees send in their pay information and queries
- Assist with answering the hunt group telephone lines , where employees are calling in regarding their pay
- Cross-train in other parts of the team, to ensure there is a 360o understanding of the departmental processes.
- Be able to travel to and from Uxbridge on a daily basis
- Have relevant experience to the role
Apply for Support Services Payroll
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly