Advanced Administrator - Banking - 3pm-11pm
We are looking for Advanced Administrators to deliver outstanding service excellence in the investigation of miss-sold PPI Complaints on a PM Shift of 3pm - 11pm, in Leeds, on a permanent basis.
The salary for this role is £20,700 which is a basic salary of £18000 with a 15% shift allowance on top. This is a fantastic opportunity not to be missed!
Please read below and if you feel you have the skills required please submit your CV! Please note shifts are not negotiable so you must be able to commit to the 3pm - 11pm shift Monday to Friday
Accountabilities and main responsibilities
Process / Client :
- Conduct the full end to end investigation of multiple cases, liaising with the customers and other parties as appropriate.
- Weigh up all relevant evidence in line with current guidance and procedures in order to reach the correct outcome for client and customer.
- Ensuring all information relating to each case is recorded in line with policy to ensure a full audit trail.
- Produce a reasoned report detailing your investigations and conclusions in line with authorisation levels achieved using relevant software to provide a full audit trail for the client and the industry regulator
- Produce a written response for the customer ensuring a high standard of communication is achieved at all times.
- Handle all follow up enquiries and administration in an effective and efficient manner.
- To achieve and maintain full accreditation in line with set quality model/standards
- To achieve set targets in line with required quality standards, pro-actively reporting emerging issues
- To work effectively as part of a team collaborating as required to contribute to overall team performance
- Take responsibility for own learning and development, keeping up-to-date with all policy, procedural and regulatory developments, maintaining accreditation and making full use of available structured learning opportunities.
Qualifications and skills
- Able to demonstrate numeracy and the ability to effectively use Microsoft Office
- Able to analyse data, problem solve and make decisions confidently
- Demonstrates a high level of detail in relation to producing or reviewing written / numerical information and effective task completion
- Able to evidence effective verbal and written communication skills
- Able to work at speed whilst maintaining quality and accuracy standards
- Able to organise and manage own workload to meet targets and strict deadlines -handling an active caseload of work which includes simultaneously dealing with a number of cases
- Able to demonstrate a confident and customer focused telephone manner
- Able to maintain a customer focused approach when dealing with a range of people
- Able to work effectively as part of a team
- Able to work effectively with regular changes in work environment / process.
What we can give you?
- Dress down days for various charity events
- Contributory pension scheme
- 23 days holiday per annum - increasing to 25 after 2 years
- Various retail discounts at many leading high street stores
- Childcare voucher scheme
- 30% off O2 contracts for up to 5 friends and family
- Free eye tests and discounts on glasses/contact lenses
- Share save scheme