Systems / Software Engineer
Manpower UK are recruiting for a Systems / Software Engineer for our prestigious client based in Edinburgh.
You will work within a highly talented and passionate team to develop and deliver custom test systems / software. At the beginning of each project you will utilise your technical expertise to understand the customer problem, map out the customer requirements and propose solutions. Next you will architect, design and develop the solution prior to delivery.
- Bachelors and Masters Degree (or equivalent) in Engineering or Computer Science.
- Typically 8+ years relevant experience.
- System design expertise (preferably in Test & Measurement; i.e. instrumentation, remote-control & test automation)
- Experience with Microsoft software development products (Visual Studio for C++, C# and .NET)
- Working knowledge of RF concepts and test.
The ideal candidate will also have:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team and directly with customers
- Strong problem - solving skills
- Knowledge of project management & business processes
- Versatility; the ability to switch between activities
- Ability to obtain UK Security Clearance