4 days left
Manpower client is currently looking for a joiner to support in their workshop, with some on site work making doors and frames to a high standard.
Requirements & Responsibilities of a Bench Joiner
- To manufacture and assemble joinery components from drawings and cutting sheets.
- Sand and clean Joinery items.
- To operate the required machinery.
- To help maintain a safe working environment.
- To work as part of a team and individually.
- Any other duties requested by management
- Normal Hours of work: 40 hours p/w Mon - Friday 8am - 5pm
We're part of ManpowerGroup - the world's workforce expert, which connects more than 600,000 people to work every day and helps more than 400,000 clients worldwide. With 3,000 offices in 80 countries worldwide, ManpowerGroup offers the full spectrum of workforce solutions needed to address the complex recruitment challenges that exist today.
Apply for Joiner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly