Experienced Sales Person Required - £22,000 OTE £27,000
We have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Sales Person to work as an Assistant Store Manager for Big Yellow Self Storage in Bristol Ashton on a full time basis. - Training on the management side would be provided, but they are looking for a tenacious sales person who will close and maximise sales.
Your role will be to maximise sales, by driving your sales team, whilst offering excellent customer service at all times and ensuring smooth running of the store.
Salary: £22,070 basic salary per annum + OTE £27,587 and benefits.(please read below) Please see below extra's offered to employees. You will be required to work 40 hours across store opening times, some weekends will be required but this will be rotational.
-Organises work and makes decisions, providing advice and support to others and setting and reviewing tasks, to ensure business objectives are achieved
-Maintains a positive approach, demonstrating flexibility and initiative and encouraging others to achieve the same
-Understands role and responsibilities, working alongside and developing others and recognising individual and team success
-Maximises sales at every opportunity through promoting the products and services available and ensuring consistency of performance throughout the team
-Consistently exceeds customer expectations and encourages and supports others to improve standards of service within the store
-Demonstrates an awareness of competitor activity, actively supporting the promotion of the store and proposing suggestions and encouraging ideas from others
-Maintains the cleanliness and presentation of the store, conducting regular maintenance checks and complying with Health and Safety and Security procedures, ensuring support and commitment from others
-Accurately completes store administration, assisting with weekly and monthly tasks and ensuring all Company standards are consistently achieved
-Gives guidance and support to assist in the development of others, providing feedback on performance and ensuring individual praise and encouragement
-Continually reviews own performance and requests feedback, whilst seeking opportunities to take on new learning
Benefits Package is as follows:
Holiday - 28 days per annum (including Bank Holidays), increasing by 1 day per complete years' service to a maximum of 33 days
- Bonus - opportunity to earn up to 25% of salary on a quarterly basis
- Pension Scheme - eligible on completion of probation, contributory scheme at 3%, increasing to 6% after two years' service
- Sharesave Scheme - on completion of 6 months employment, invited to save between £5 and £250 over a three year period, after which employees can either buy shares in Big Yellow at a discounted price or take their money from their savings account
- Employee Discount
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity and Adoption Leave/Payments
What Makes Big Yellow Self Storage Different?
- Additional day off with pay for your birthday!
- Pleasure Points Scheme - points are awarded in a variety of ways which can be accrued towards experiences or high street vouchers
- Service Awards
- Bright Ideas Scheme
- Sales and Extra Mile Award Schemes
- Introduce a Friend Scheme
- Easter Eggs are distributed throughout the Company!
- Company Christmas Party
- Social Events
- Recognising Personal Events, e.g. births, engagements, weddings (champagne/vouchers)
- Charity Fundraising
- Give As Your Earn
To apply please submit your CV!