Here is a great opportunity to work in a challenging environment and to show what a difference you can make in our workplace!
The Sales Representative is responsible for identifying opportunities and for the planning and execution of the complete sales process by working closely with the customer to increase transactions. Support development and project initiatives designed to increase sales and efficiency across the customer base.
The responsibilities of this role include, but are not limited to:
- Pre-plan and execute sales calls with the customer
- Establish, maintain, and manage relationships with the customer
- The ability to influence and negotiate with key store contacts to promote sales
- Work closely with the customer to find solutions that meet their needs
- The ability to plan and prioritise your time in order to efficiently manage the stores in your region
- The confidence to make effective decisions in solving problems and identifying new ways of working.
- Involvement with local community, establishing and building relationships within the community.
- Maintaining consistency and compliance across the territory by building effective relationships with key store and internal contacts.
- Record and submit sales and account activity in a timely fashion
- Ability to teach and coach others in regards to product knowledge and target audience
- Achieve agreed targets
- Solid work ethic, self-motivated, able to work with very little supervision, and team oriented.
- Exceptional organizational skills, ability to meet timelines, and attention to detail.
- Computer literacy in MS Office.
- Ability to work independently
- Valid driver's license and access to own vehicle