Senior Global Brand Manager - DIrt is Good
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a world leading global organisation, our client Leading Global FMCG company with Brands such as, Persil, OMO, Dove, Knorr & Magnum are currently looking for a Senior Global Brand Manager to work in the xx, based at their prestigious facility in London (EC4Y 0DY). This is a full time temporary role for a period of 6 months, working a 36.25 hour week. This role is paying between £53K up to a max £60K per annum, pro rata (depending on experience). £265 LTD per day up to a maximum £300 LTD per day, (depending on experience).
Dirt is Good (Omo/Persil) is the largest brand in our Fabric Solutions portfolio, present in over 78 countries worldwide. For over 100 years, DIG has helped millions of people embrace dirt and live life in the moment. We believe that clothes are for experiencing life, not just for wearing and so, every time we help clean people's clothes, we're also helping them get straight back out there, ready to take on the world.
If you want to help support the growth of a strong purposeful brand with a distinctive view of laundry and at the same time help simplify the lives of consumers around the world... the DIG Global team want to hear from you.
Who You are and What You'll do
You will work on the Core platform of DIG, supporting the Global Brand Director to drive brand growth through two key thrusts - Driving Penetration Growth and Improving Brand Salience. You will work on a number of challenging program workstreams across brand communication, formulation and packaging. This is a highly visible role within Dirt Is Good and the broader Fabric solutions team. It requires a positive mindset, resilience, independent thinking, bias for action and passion for brand development.
You are a born leader: Lead a number of cross functional workstreams, working with team members across R&D, Packaging, Consumer Insights, Supply Chain, Finance and creative agency teams. In majority of cases you will also need to work with your peers across several regions.
You are a strategy guru: Play a key support role in developing future facing roadmaps for the brand, using your strategic thinking to identify where the brand should place big bets.
You are a dot connector: Good experience & understanding of the Laundry or Home Care category is desired
You are a story teller: Build compelling communication is a lesser requirement, but experience of brand communication developments in still required.
You are a teacher: Inspire, Energize and develop your team. Directly- the ABM who will report to you, Indirectly- the rest of the DIG global team as well as the cross functional and cluster teams you will interact with.
You are a change maker: Consumer expectations are changing rapidly. Evolving the Core to stay relevant with consumers is therefore critical. Close collaboration and docking with the regional DiG community as well as the cross functional teams to communicate and land the change is a key requirement of the role.
You are a paradox navigator: Build world class consumer understanding and category insights to fuel breakthrough products, claims and communication ideas across these markets
You are a culture & change champion: Ability to work as part of a virtual team overcoming the geographical and cultural differences with the key markets of focus.
What You'll need to succeed
- Global or regional brand development experience
- At least 5 years Brand Manager Experience in a FMCG role
- Experience of managing people
- Experience of working with the Insights team to develop an in-depth understanding of the target audience and craft compelling consumer insights
- Leading an integrated communication project, including the development of an outstanding campaign idea brought alive
- A passion and understanding of the digital landscape
- A combination of real consumer passion and entrepreneurial spirit
- Experience of working as a part of virtual teams across geographical, cultural and time differences, and an ability to build networks both in person and remotely
- Proven project management skills and team coordination.
- Good influencing skills and confidence with senior stakeholders.
- Developing talent - this role will have a ABM reporting into it and providing leadership and ensuring development is key
- Additionally, you should have excellent communication skills, including fluent English in written and spoken.
- Some travel may be required
Significant Contact with:
- DIG global and cluster brand teams, across geographies and platforms
- Key country teams
- DiG Global and Regional Brand Directors
- Fabric solutions and DIG leadership teams
- External agencies - communications, digital, packaging and design agencies
- Global and Cluster R&D, Supply Chain, Finance and Packaging teams