Warehouse Operatives (Stansted)
The role involves a variety of tasks as below.
To handle consignments in the warehouse in order to meet the on-time connectivity targets and processes.
Unload and load correctly consignments as per company procedure: e.g. right stacking and sequencing to ensure no damages occur to customer goods or subcontractor equipment.
- If applicable: Perform Check Weigh Cube
- Correctly unload consignments as per company procedure.
- Sort consignments.
- Label consignments.
- If applicable: Ensure all unknown shipper consignments are x-rayed, x-ray all unknown shipper consignments.
- Scan inbound and scan outbound consignments and pieces.
To report any damages, and to assist with repacking as necessary
- Comply with regulatory bodies e.g. Aviation, security, customs, dangerous goods policies & procedures.
- Perform all aspects of check, perform bagging as per procedures.
The hours of work are Monday to Friday 19.00 - 23.00/midnight
Apply for Warehouse Operatives (Stansted)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly