Field Service Engineer
Field Photocopier Engineer
Type Of Employment: Full-time
Salary: £25,000 (with annual bonus)
Incentives: Company Car, phone and pension
Your job will be to provide preventative and reactive maintenance, emergency repairs and general service of branded equipment in and around the reading area. This will include both colour and mono photocopiers, printers and also multi-functional devices (MFDs). You will be required to attend service calls located at customer sites around the Reading area. This will require you to make trips to the depo's in order to maintain vehicle stock and minimise losses
Experience and Qualifications
- Proven field service knowledge within the copier industry
- Full UK driving license - essential
- Good networking skills/ability
- Knowledge of major printer brands, Additional IT and software knowledge would also be highly desirable
- Have good area knowledge of Reading.
- Ensure that you are presentable at all times and have excellent customer service skills.
- Have networking/Connectivity skills.
- Ability to work alone
- Happy to travel on your own around Reading
** IF YOU ARE INTERESTED PLEASE CALL SAM RAWLINGS ON 01727831632 **
field service engineer, cannon, papercut, sharp, Samsung, develop, Ricoh, Kyocera, Xerox, Epson, Lexmark, Toshiba , dell, brother, printer engineer, photocopier engineer, MFD engineer, Maintenance engineer, Preventative maintenance engineer, reactive maintenance engineer