5 days left
JOB TITLE: Sales Advisor REPORTING TO: Sales Manager
LOCATION: Dunstable DEPARTMENT: Call Centre Sales Team
REMUNERATION: OTE £25k - £60k (genuine potential earnings, including basic
annual salary of £15,750 per annum - incrementally rising to a maximum of
£17,409 per annum after four years, together with generous bonus/incentive
Optional Private Medical Insurance is available after an initial period of three
A £500 retainer bonus is payable for the first 3 complete months or the Sales
Advisor's bonus whichever is the greater.
HOLIDAY ENTITLEMENT: 20 days per annum, increasing by one day (after two
years' service) to 21 days, and thereafter one additional day per annum to a
maximum of 25 days.
NORMAL HOURS OF WORK (42):
● Monday to Friday from 09:00 to 17:00 (but this may vary in start and finish
times between 08:00 and 18:00)
● Plus one day per weekend from 09:00 to 17:00 (but this may vary in start
and finish times between 08:00 and 17:00)
● Optional lieu day off for every two weekend days worked (to be taken
during week days only, subject to rota requirements)
● One complete weekend off at regular intervals, subject to sufficient staffing
● Established in 1982
● We are seeking high calibre, self-motivated Sales Negotiators to join our
sales teams at our call centre in Dunstable, Bedfordshire.
PURPOSE OF JOB:
● Responding to incoming telephone enquiries generated by our extensive
marketing campaigns, the objective is to sell personal vehicle registration
numbers to enable Regtransfers.co.uk to maintain its position as market
● To meet / exceed regularly set sales targets.
● To maximise sales by the effective handling of customer enquiries using
positive listening, questioning, influencing and negotiating techniques to
best match customers' requirements.
● To ensure that all incoming telephone calls are handled in a timely and
professional manner to meet / exceed targets for levels of productivity and
performance in the call centre.
● To develop a thorough understanding of our rules, services and processes
along with a clear knowledge of our intranet sales system.
● To deliver quality customer service, by ensuring that customers' needs are
identified, met and exceeded wherever possible.
● To embrace change and adapt positively and professionally to changes
within our systems and procedures.
● To ensure that all communication and training is fully understood and
converted to enhance working practices, levels of customer service and
● To be a team player who uses initiative and actively contributes,
participates, communicates and competes in the team environment.
● To display consistently excellent timekeeping and a flexible approach to
IDEAL PERSONAL QUALITIES, ATTRIBUTES, KNOWLEDGE &
● Strong selling, negotiation and influencing skills
● Excellent listening and communication skills
● Good self-motivator able to work on own initiative with minimum
● Sound customer service skills
● Professional in appearance, manner and attitude
● Articulate, literate, numerate and computer-literate
● Experience of selling within a call centre environment
NB: Appointment to the post is subject to the successful completion of
our internal, ten-day induction/training programme, a six-month
probationary period, acceptable reference requests and CRB check.
Apply for Sales Advisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly