Full-time Production Operative - Manchester Trafford Park - SHEET METAL EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
Shifts - Monday to Thursday 07:30 - 16:30 and Friday 07:30 - 13:30
Salary - £18,898.28 rising to £19,398.28 per annum
My client is currently recruiting for a Production Operative based in Manchester. The ideal candidate will have previous experience as either a Semi-Skilled Sheet Metal Worker or experience in an Engineering environment or General experience in manufacturing or production environments.
1. To safely operate sheet metal working machinery to its maximum potential and achieve production targets, whilst maintaining the quality of manufactured sheet metal duct fittings.
2. Ensure consistent acceptable quality of products and report any defects to the team leader.
3. To ensure safety guards are in place at all times and be aware of, and comply with, all health and safety requirements.
4. When necessary, help with the picking, packing and loading of goods to facilitate output.
5. Maintain production/material records.
6. Involvement in company stock taking as necessary.
7. Willing to learn new skills and undertake training as required
Candidates should be able to evidence:-
1. Previous Production or Warehouse experience. Or demonstrate aptitude/ability to perform Production and Warehouse duties.
2. Excellent attention to detail coupled with the ability to achieve production/delivery targets.
3. Ability to work in a fast paced repetitive environment.
4. Be able to follow written and verbal instructions. Therefore possessing a good level of written and verbal English.
5. Good communication skills.
6. Ability to work as an effective part of a team.
7. Self-motivated, with a "can do" attitude.
8. A flexible approach to work, providing back up in other departments when required.
9. Excellent time keeping and attendance record.