Manpower is currently recruiting for a Content Expert on behalf of our client, American Express. This is a temporary role for 6 months, starting as soon as possible and will be working 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday. You will be provided with full training on your first 2 weeks, and offered on the job training as you progress in your role.
The position has the responsibility for issuing requests for information throughout the organisation and receiving and reviewing the returns. Responsibility for complying with legal obligation lies with this position, carrying out an exhaustive search of the computerised and manually held data within the organisation.
To avoid personal data about one person being sent to another, either by accident or as a result of deception we need to be satisfied that we know the identity of the requestor. The person responsible checks all information received to ensure there is no litigious information, American Express jargon or third party information. The Subject Access Administrator has the responsibility to amend or remove any information regarding a third party before sending the Subject Access Request. You will be working closely with Company Operations Compliance Europe to ensure robust monthly MI is collated and immediate notification of breaches.
Skills and experience required
- Have a proven working knowledge of a Compliance environment, specifically relating to ICO Guidelines in respect of data privacy
- Have the ability to challenge and influence without direct authority , knowing when to escalate to ensure compliance to respective procedures
- Maintaining regulatory and industry knowledge recommending and driving improvements where required as a result of changes or enhancements to ICO guidance or FCA regulations
- Ability to work independently, meet strict deadlines and handle multiple tasks
- Able to maintain composure under pressure in a demanding environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills essential
- Knowledge of all American Express Products, Policies and Procedures essential
- Knowledge of Excel and other MS Office programmes an advantage
- Experience in a servicing or complaints environment
- Knowledge of end-to-end complaints process
If you're looking for your next role within a passionate team, please apply here today!