Administrator - The University of Leeds
4 days left
I am currently recruiting for a temporary full time Administrator at The University of Leeds, this is a 3 month contract with the view to extend £10.32 per hour.
- Managing and maintaining electronic diaries, arranging meetings, communicating arrangements, minute taking and ensuring actions are monitored to completion;
- Dealing with enquiries by telephone, email or letter;
- Co-ordinating and communicating information within the Service, including gathering and preparing information for inclusion in staff briefings;
- Use the University's intranet purchase requisition system, HR information system, and external stationery suppliers for requisitioning, goods receipting, and ordering stationery;
- Significant administrative experience including experience of electronic diary management, organising meetings and minute taking;
- Excellent numeracy and written communication skills with good attention to detail and the ability to produce letters, emails and reports to a high level of accuracy;
- Excellent organisational skills with an ability to prioritise competing demands and work under pressure in a busy environment to meet strict deadlines;
- The ability to exercise tact and diplomacy and deal with sensitive information and maintain confidentiality at all times
- Knowledge and/or experience of the University of Leeds HR information system: Systems Applications and Products (SAP)
Interested? Please apply online today!
Apply for Administrator - The University of Leeds
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly