Service Advisor / Workshop Receptionist - Maidstone
Role: Service Advisor / Workshop Receptionist
Shifts: Monday - Friday (between 7.45am - 5.30pm)
Hours: 37.5 per week
Basic Pay: £9.40 (equivalent to salary of more than £18,000)
Contract: Ongoing requirement, no end date
Are you happiest in a role that is customer-focused? Would you prefer to be working in a busy environment where there is always something new happening? Would you like to build on your experience with regular training? Then we have the role for you...
The position is an on-going contract position with a large fleet maintenance company, who are currently looking for a Customer Service Advisor at their busy vehicle depot. The Reception is open from 8am - 5pm (Monday to Friday).
Based in a busy Reception area of a commercial vehicle workshop, your duties will include:
- Processing vehicles booked in on the system and 'walk in' jobs
- Dealing with daily vehicle hire reservations through 3rd party suppliers
- Liaise with Workshop Controller to prioritise vehicles and work through the workshop
- Order parts, check deliveries and allocate to Technicians to use
- Liaise with customers by phone/email/text (updates/vehicle completion)
- Processing and closeing job cards on the system
- Send relevant paperwork to head office
- Planning yearly service/MOT's for client's vehicles
- Deliver exceptional customer service and customer experience at every step
You may be required to drive vehicles, so a full, clean UK driver's licence is a requirement for this role.
This is challenging Service Advisor role in a busy workshop environment and candidates should be able to demonstrate comprehensive customer service experience and computer skills and a strong ability to work on their own initiative. The ideal candidate will have worked in a dealership or fleet environment as a Receptionist or Service Advisor. If this sounds like you, then apply today!
Apply for Service Advisor / Workshop Receptionist - Maidstone
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly