Dual Fuel Meter Installer
6 days left
Manpower has a number of vacancies for Dual-Fuel Meter Installers across the North West of England and the South London areas. These are permanent vacancies offered by our client, a well-respected contractor to the Electricity Distribution Network Operators.
Successful candidates will join a well-established Revenue Protection Team and report into the UK Operations Manager. As a Dual Fuel Meter Engineer, the main responsibilities will be:
- Installing and exchanging gas and electric meters in a variety of premises issued via tablets.
- Completing prescribed testing in line with industry standards and codes of practice.
- Assisting locksmith and a debt representative to ensure safe completion of warrant jobs.
- Completing all relevant associated administrative work.
- Other duties may be undertaken as and when required, in particular when new business is gained.
- Adhere to health and safety procedures, industry standards and codes of practice.
Successful candidates will have the following skills, experience and aptitudes:
- Gas Safe - CCN1 / MET1 or CMA1 / MET1
- Track record of accurately and safely installing gas and electric meters.
- Full UK Driving Licence
- 2-3 years previous experience of installing Dual Fuel Meters
- Previous experience of completing warrant jobs
- Flexibility to work away from home, when required
- Flexible on working hours to meet business needs (overtime paid after 8.5 hours per day)
- MOCOPA - at least 1phWC is Desirable
Company Benefits offered:
- Company Vehicle
- Fuel Card
- Expenses covered
- Overtime available after first 8.5 hours of each day worked
- Paid from leaving home, up until returning home
- Quarterly pay reviews
- Plenty of Overtime available
For further information, please call 0191 221 2345
Apply for Dual Fuel Meter Installer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly