Mandarin Speaking PA to Director
Due to continued growth and success our well established client based in Erith, Kent is seeking a Mandarin Speaking PA to Director.
As a Mandarin Speaking PA to Director, your role will involve:
- Manage and organise Director's daily working schedule
- Book meetings and minute-taking formal and informal meetings with Director and managers and carry out any required tasks
- Diary management including arranging travel (UK and abroad) for Director, to schedule appointments and meetings and other tasks as required (travelling with the Director as requested to provide general assistance to the Director)
- Build strong relationships with the different department Managers who you will be working directly for as part of your day-to-day interaction
- Taking on some of the Director's responsibilities and working more closely with all different management levels; liaising with staff, suppliers and clients
- Experience of supporting others' performance, enabling them to achieve by providing clear direction, motivation and support
- Using calendar to set up and remind the different department managers of important tasks and deadlines
- Secretarial and office support to the Director including managing and responding to mails in both English and Mandarin, business and personal
- Being the primary point of contact between the Director and all contacts
- Support the Director to ensure all departments targets are met
- Maintain office systems, including data management and filing
- Assist with office and equipment management
- Make queries or requests on behalf of the Director
- Meet and greet visitors at all levels of seniority on behalf of the Director when needed
- Carry out research and special projects instructed by the Director
- Conduct documents or reports
The successful applicant will need to have the following qualities/skills:
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (Both English and Mandarin are essential)
- Previous experience working as a PA to Director level
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work well under pressure and problem solve
- Honest, reliable, trustworthy and punctual
- Proactive, dynamic and hard working
- Excellent computer skills including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.
Hours: Monday - Friday 9am-6pm
Salary: £20,000 - £30,000
Please only apply for this position if you can speak fluent Mandarin and English.
Interested in this role, based in Erith? Please email your CV or contact me on 07483 340870.