Mobile Plant Operator
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Mobile Plant Operator to join our well established client based on the Isle of Grain, Kent.
You will work closely with team members in producing concrete in a safe clean environment and to ensure best possible customer service is achieved at all times.
Main duties include the operating of Mobile plant and use of computer based and manual systems for batching and despatch of concrete, the daily receipt and processing of orders, controlling routine maintenance, maintaining excellent housekeeping standards and liaising with contractors and hauliers to ensure this site is operated in accordance with the all Health, Safety & Environmental Legislation and within quality scheme criteria.
- Previous experience in the operation of mobile plant
- Good telephone manner and excellent communication skills
- Self-motivated individual who is able to work on their own initiative
- Able to work under pressure in a very busy working environment
- Reliable, flexible approach and be adaptable to respond to changing circumstances of their day to day business
- Excellent organisational skills and be computer literate
In return you will benefit from 27 days holiday plus bank holidays and contributory pension scheme.
Hours: Mon-Fri 6am-4pm or Mon-Fri 4pm-2am (2 weeks on day shift and then 2 weeks on night shift) and Sat 7am-12pm when on weekly day shift
Salary: £22,000 plus night shift bonus
Interested in this role, based on the Isle of Grain, Kent? Please email your CV or contact me on 07483 340870.