6 days left
This position reports to the Procurement & Contracts Manager, the individual will be authorised to negotiate and make binding decisions on behalf of the company, subject to appropriate approvals and serves as a primary interface with internal customers and external suppliers. They roles includes developing and implementing procurement strategies in conjunction with the various stakeholder teams to satisfy programme objectives; assist in negotiating non-standard terms and agreements as required to meet set objectives.
Reviews proposals, negotiates prices, selects or recommends suppliers, analyses trends, follows up orders placed, verifies delivery, approves payment, and maintains necessary records. Will prepare request for proposals (RFP) and bid packages.
- Participate and lead as appropriate planning and approval process for negotiation
- Prepare and complete negotiations within approved limits and in a timely manner
- Participate and lead as appropriate fact finding, negotiation and follow up activity
- Negotiate non standard agreements with support as appropriate
- Provide support and assistance to lead as appropriate
- Will assume additional responsibility as directed
Apply for Contracts Negotiator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly