£22,000 - £25,000 depending on experience.
My Client is looking to recruit a Compliance Administrator to join their team.
They are an independent recruitment agency, with technical recruitment specialists and are looking for someone to assist them in making sure everything is being done correctly within the business and to provide professional, efficient and high quality administrative support to support to the Risk and Compliance Management team
- Maintain new starter's spreadsheet, as well as adding shifts.
- Reviewing daily resource request reports
- Responsible for sending relevant documents
- Checking Construction Skills Certification Scheme cards
- Filling out Temporary Employment Service Time sheets
- Taking Personal Protective Equipment and Office orders
- Saving certs to software companies & updating adapt
- Send out 4 steps to zero harm cards & update adapt record once sent
- Responsible for registrations
Desired skills & experience:
- Knowledge in Compliance
- Experience within Compliance and Administration
- Able to be assertive and professional
- Background in a similar role