An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a world leading global organisation, our client Leading Global FMCG company with Brands such as Dove, Knorr, Persil & Magnum are currently looking for a Finance Analyst , based at their prestigious facility in Leatherhead, Surrey. This is a full time temporary role for a period of 6 working a 37.5 hour week. This role is paying up to £28,000 pro rata depending on experience.
Financial Analyst supporting the UK/I Head of Finance across the breadth of Finance responsibilities. This role will suit a strong Finance analyst who is willing to participate in a wide range of Finance activities, spanning commercial analysis to execution of core Finance processes and accounting. The candidate will support the business in its exciting transformation agenda as it transitions away from Unilever to form an independent, standalone business.
Your Main Responsibilities: -
- Develop, implement and monitor strong internal control environment across all business processes.
- Safeguard adherence to all company policies and procedures
- Active risk management with a focus on driving key actions in partnership with country leadership team
- Local Tax compliance and reporting, in conjunction with any local advisers
- Support Statutory audit process and reporting, managing relationship with external auditors
- Local commercial contract set-up and management, in conjunction with any local legal advisers. Drive adherence to contracts to realise business value
- Support transition away from Unilever and set-up of distinct Spreads organisation
- Ensure effective local implementation of Transition Services Agreements (TSAs) in conjunction with Unilever management
- Work with Unilever Order to Cash team and Shared Services to ensure effective governance and performance management of Order to Cash process
- Liaise with Spreads Customer Development teams to deliver effective execution of trade investment rebates process with appropriate authorisation and robust Balance Sheet review
- Support S&OP (forecasting) process and month-end analytical review
Skills, experience and qualifications: -
- A good academic record. Part-qualified (chartered or certified) accountant with intention to complete qualification.
- Minimum 2 years experience of working in a financial accounting or reporting role
- Potential to develop and build a broader Finance career outside of core financial accounting
- Very strong work ethic, resilience in the face of pressure, good team player, ability to meet multiple stretching deadlines, great communication skills and excellent attention to detail
- Strong analytical bias and Microsoft Excel skills.