RGN/ RMN - Home based Disability Assessor
We are recruiting experienced Nurses, Physiotherapists, Occupational Therapists and Paramedics to work in a home based role in Dorset, with some fantastic benefits. The role, a Monday - Friday 9-5, can be offered as full time or part time, with weekend work available as overtime!
An excellent opportunity awaits you as an Independent Assessment Services, where you can become a proficient and qualified PIP (Personal Independence Payment) Disability Analyst, earning £32,000 per year.
Your duties as an Assessor:
- Determine how a person's health condition or disability is impacting their daily life by conducting home based assessments
- Write a detailed, objective report for the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP), who then make a decision on the person's PIP claim
*Full Training provided, CPD points earned*
- 4 stage training programme which includes classroom learning, full board residential training, observing and mentoring.
- Salary increase after 18 months
- Private medical insurance, life assurance, income protection insurance, pension scheme, personal accident insurance and professional indemnity cover
- Excellent work-life balance - Monday to Friday with no nights, weekends or bank holidays required
- Fantastic prospects for promotion and professional growth
- NMC / HCPC fee reimbursement
- CPD and revalidation support with protected and varied training on a regular basis
- 25 days of annual leave (increasing over length of service) + option to buy additional days or sell back
It is essential you still hold full registration with the NMC / HCPC, plus a minimum of 2 years post-registration experience. If interested please submit your CV and successful candidates will be contacted