6 days left
Manpower is looking for cleaners to help with the summer conferences being held at many of the colleges in Oxford.
- Daily cleaning of study/bedrooms, teaching rooms and communal areas as directed or in accordance with Cleaning Schedules
- Daily disposal of waste/rubbish
- Daily cleaning of pantries and bathrooms/toilets
- Daily cleaning of corridors, landings, stairways and communal areas
- Cleaning student rooms once each week
- Reporting damage, breakages or any other related problems to the Housekeeping Team Leader.
- Deep-cleaning of all areas at the end of term in preparation for conference clients
- Servicing of rooms during conference periods, which includes bedroom set up.
- Ensuring that equipment and cleaning materials are used responsibly and in compliance with College risk assessment and COSHH regulation.
The above is not an exhaustive list of duties and you will be expected to perform different tasks as necessitated by your changing role within the College's.
You can apply to this position online or call manpower on 01865 245257.
Apply for Cleaner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly