6 days left
A fantastic position has arisen for a planning assistant; the organisation is located in Bicester.
The right candidate is expected to have accurate planning to meet challenges in emergency situations; enabling the organisation to respond rapidly and effectively to changes to patient care, demands and working practices and other internal and external factors.
You will ensure the service has the right staff, both internal and external, with the right skills in the right place to meet the patient demand. You will need to manage the workforce planning process effectively.
The skills and experiences desired for this role are:
- Performance; proactively and positively contributes to successful at the organisation.
- Team work; is motivated to work together with others.
- Professionalism; sets and maintains high personal and professional standards.
- Staff Support; provides effective support to staff and is viewed as approachable.
The planning assistant will be required to carry out various responsibilities within the role such as:
- Plan rotas and adjust and making shift amendments
- Deal promptly, efficiently and professionally with calls and emails.
- Maintain and monitor records and provide reports.
- Ensure the service has the right staff.
The candidate should ideally have previous experience within an office environment and worked in administration before. You will communicate clearly, both verbally and in writing and have good customer service skills.
This role is currently temporary for 2-3 months, shift pattern, some weekends will be worked.
If you're interested in joining our client as a planning assistant in Bicester, please contact us for more information or apply online today.
Apply for Planning Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly