Night shift Document Production Administrator
Position Night shift Document Production Administrator
Location Wymondham, Norfolk
HoursSaturday night 00:00-08:30 to Tuesday night 00:00-08:30
Salary £15,200 - £16,800 + 20% shift allowance.
We are looking to recruit part time Document Production Administrators who will be based in Wymondham. Working in a team of 7 others providing a service to a legal firm based in London.
The hours will be Saturday night 00:00-08:30 to Tuesday night 00:00-08:30 (4 nights/30hours per week). The salary will be £15,200 - £16,800 + 20% shift allowance.
Overview of Role:
The Administrator is required to be self-motivated and to work as part of a team, typing and amending long documentation, formatting, creating and applying styles, cross referencing and converting text to table. This is a busy role working purely on documents, both creating and amending to house styles, and will include high volumes of copy typing as well as trouble shooting and liaising with fee earners.
* A strong administrator
* Experience working within a Law Firm or similar would be advantageous
* An advanced understanding Microsoft Word 2003 to MOS Word Expert level.
* An intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Powerpoint
* An intermediate working knowledge of Excel
* A good working knowledge of Filesite in order to create and save work within specified matters would be advantageous.
* Experience of Adobe Acrobat 5.0 upwards, or similar
* Client service orientated approach
* A proven working understanding of teamwork
* Problem solving skills
* Advanced communication skills at all levels
* Self-management and excellent organisational skills, with the ability to prioritise work calmly and effectively in a pressurised environment
* Accountability and professionalism
* Business and organisation awareness
* Ability to work calmly under pressure
* Ability to develop self and others
If you are interested in this role then please apply today as we would like to conduct interviews ASAP