Manpower is looking for 2 Domestic Assistants to join one of our most valued clients, an NHS trust in Bridgend. The trust is looking for hard-working and reliable individuals to join their team.
This position provides an excellent opportunity for a passionate individual to kick start your career within the NHS, to develop new skills in a range of areas.
As a Domestic within the NHS Trust your main responsibilities will include:
- Cleaning of walls, floors and services
- Checking machinery and equipment and reporting any faults
- Requesting Cleaning Materials through a supervisor
- Knowledge of Health & Safety and Adhering to all health & safety procedures
- Ensuring a high standard of hygiene and cleanliness is maintained at all times as per detailed cleaning schedules with the appropriate use of cleaning equipment and chemicals
- Providing a high level of Customer Service
- General Cleaning Duties
In order to be successful in the above position you will be a friendly, reliable, self- motivated, approachable individual. Additionally you will need to have previous food service experience within a work place and a basic food hygiene certificate would be desirable however we can provide an online course for you to complete.
Uniform is provided and free parking is available on site.
Full training provided and as a Manpower employee you will get weekly pay, paid holidays
This role is offering £7.83 per hour rising to £7.90 after 12 week period.
Hours are 20 hours per week and shifts are between 7am -6pm depending on cover but can be flexible.
There is also enhanced rates for Saturdays, Sunday's and Bank Holiday.
We are looking for someone to start ASAP
So does this sound like the perfect opportunity for you? If the answer is yes then please don't hesitate to apply today!