Channel Operations Manager
A global market leader in enterprise communications powering more than two billion business connections, Mitel (Nasdaq:MITL) (TSX:MNW) helps businesses and service providers connect, collaborate and provide innovative services to their customers. Our innovation and communications experts serve more than 60 million business users in more than 100 countries.
We are seeking an experienced Channel Operations Manager with fluency in English to join the Mitel team in Bracknell.
- Interface directly with channel partner service and corporate purchasing managers within defined territory to furnish consistent performance between distributor and supplier
- Lead for appointed distributor's supplier excellence programs
- Initiate regular communication to distributors to mitigate shipment errors and discrepancies
- Implement and monitor efficiency measures such as EDI distributor dashboards, etc.
- Support Channel Sales Management with distributor point of sale and inventory analysis
- Provide ongoing channel management by tracking productivity, and identifying program modifications when necessary and forecasting
- Manage sales promotions and launch new products and services in timely manner to territory
- Provide accurate weekly and monthly forecasting and sales funnels to management
- Provide ongoing communication of product, process or policy changes to channel
- As necessary, troubleshoot and communicate issues for resolution
- Offer exemplary response to all forms of communication via phone, email or fax
- Work with regional Sales Operations to resolve Channel Partner related issues
- Input and drive partner program compliance
- Deliver CAM training and development programs with sales enablement group
- Ensure Partner Database information is maintained in good order
- Deliver with the Programs group on the implementation, reporting and measurement of sales programs
- Measurement and reporting on partner productivity and coverage across International for defined territory
- Input to channel processes and drive change to enhance partner service model and improve productivity
- In-depth analysis of stock rotation trending and patterns
- Fluency in English
- Experience with Salesforce CRM
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office Products. Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel mandatory.
- Excellent problem solving and organizational skills with a high level of attention to detail
- Travel required
- Proven experience of dealing with partners and distributors
- Experience of working with cross-functional teams
- Strong people skills
- Understands distributor-supplier business model
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills, capable and willing to work in a diverse and fast-paced environment
- Proactive and results-orientated with a positive outlook and willingness to take the initiative
- Customer first mindset
***PLEASE NOTE: We do not accept unsolicited applications from third parties. Any such applications will not be considered an introduction to Mitel and will be considered Mitel's property. We retain the right to contact and hire speculative candidates without any obligation to third parties regardless of whether terms and conditions were submitted with the application. We will not pay any agency fees associated with unsolicited applications.