Product Manager- MiCloud Offers UK
1 day left
Mitel is searching for a Product Manager for our Cloud Solutions team with focus on our MiCloud offers in the UK. The MiCloud portfolio of offers consists of MiCloud Flex and MiCloud Connect, and is Mitel's leading global UCaaS portfolio enabling greater than 20% annual cloud growth. By expanding our retail and partner enabled offers to core European markets, Mitel plans to ultimately transition from #2 to become market leader in the UCaaS market. This leadership is founded in superior user experience across the customer journey incorporating the latest technologies in the UCC solution that enable our customers to differentiate in their respective fields through better ways to collaborate and engage with their customers.
Driving the international expansion is a mission critical responsibility for the Mitel and requires a leader to shape the solution strategy and roadmap and engage the execution teams. The Product Manager will be responsible for defining and driving key programs to support rapid revenue growth in the UK, drive cloud service adoption and margin improvement. As a key member of the Cloud Product Management team, the Product Manager acts as the UK representative of the broader MiCloud product management team. He / She will be responsible for understanding the specific UK customer requirements and devise a strategy to address them at a solution level. He/She will be responsible for key programs, drive key business and technology trade-off decisions, support exceptional service and customer experience for Mitel's cloud customers. He/She will achieve this by cross-functional leadership partnering with our customers, partners and internal teams during the entire product lifecycle from defining requirements, to driving trade-offs through deployment. The Product Manager will as needed support the UK go-to-market teams and support customer escalations with the development and technical support team. Besides the technical aspects, the Product Manager MiCloud UK will also play a key role in the definition and the ongoing management of the commercial aspects of the MiCloud UCaaS offers as it pertains to the specific requirements of the UK market.
To succeed you need to be customer focused, passionate, and a self-starter who is not afraid to be creative and take risks. Here, he/she can dramatically shape everything from daily operations to Mitel's presence and reach in the UK and the broader European region.
- Advocate and market the solutions throughout the organization, customers and partners
- Proven track record of delivering solutions in a matrix management structure
- Ability to translate customer needs and workflows into product features, build business cases to support the prioritization of service and product features
- Go To Market Planning - Definition of necessary deliverables for launching product. Define how to sell/deliver and support the product. Define buying process. Product Launch dependencies and lineup.
- Structuring of Commercial Offer and Pricing - Define offer structure and necessary supplementary offers. Work with various groups to deliver for launch. Define List Pricing
- Develop requirements that will delight stakeholders, including customers, by rationalizing input from many different sources
- Track product and service performance against forecast, make recommendations to the business when gaps and/or opportunities are detected
- Create, maintain, and document competitive feature sets to positively position Mitel.
- Create and update competitive data, providing detailed documentation of features for each solution and gap analysis
- Ability to work in a cross functional team to support the delivery of the program.
- Develop and deliver technical whitepapers and product application notes / presentations
- Product demonstrations for partners, prospects and industry experts as needed
- 5+ years of experience as a contributing product manager, business analyst or product marketing
- Desired experience in system engineering or other engineering function
- Must have the ability to take ownership of a problem and drive it to a successful conclusion personally and with other functions
- Intimate understanding of Product definition & relating this to customer benefits. Compares to competitive or substitute Product & Solutions
- Strong Business & Financial Acumen
- Creativity & Strong Problem Solving Skills
- Ideally will have working knowledge in some/ some/ all the following areas:
- SaaS / UCaaS
- Unified Communications Solutions
- Understand cloud technologies, from call control to mobile, web and desktop applications
- Web application product delivery
- Applications leveraging databases, business analytics
- Proven track records delivering results
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be highly driven, self-motivated, and able to drive and motivate others cross functionally
- Must be willing and able to travel both domestic and international
- Must be detail orientated
- Bachelor Degree required, and MBA desirable
- Technical Degree required, engineering degree preferred
Apply for Product Manager- MiCloud Offers UK
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly