Assistant Manager, Chiswick
Assistant Store Manager vacancy based in Chiswick
Full time permanent position working 40 hours per week.
£23,300 (PLUS potential to earn up to 25% of salary on a quarterly bonus)
Do you love working in customer service and have a flair for sales?
Do you have management experience and can oversee a thriving team?
We have an exciting new opportunity to join the team at an outstanding self-storage company!
You will be provided with excellent training alongside opportunities to develop and progress your career.
We are looking for a bubbly, positive individual who enjoys the buzz from being in a fast paced and fun sales environment?
This role includes soft sales (Upselling) and inquiry management.
* Support the manger in all aspects running the store
* Provide excellent customer service
* Ensure that company policies are maintained
* Customer liaison through phone and email
* Maintain hygienic environment working to guidelines, health and safety regulations
* Driving sales to ensure all targets and KPI's are met
We are looking for someone who is able to drive sales and deliver outstanding customer service.
To be successful for this role, you will need:
* Management experience
* To have a strong retail background
* Confident on the phone and face to face
* Customer Service experience
* Ability to work to targets in a fast paced environment
* Bonus scheme with the potential to earn 25% of your salary on a quarterly basis
* 28 days holiday (Goes up with length of service)
* Birthdays off
* Monthly awards for exceeding service
* WOW point system
* Company discount
Essential Experience :
- You must have a minimum of 3 years' experience within a managerial role
- You must have a strong background in sales
For more information, please call 01895 205424 or contact Louise . Lunzer @ manpower . co . uk
Apply for Assistant Manager, Chiswick
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly