A global market leader in enterprise and mobile communications powering more than 2 billion business connections and 2 billion mobile subscribers every day, Mitel (Nasdaq:MITL) (TSX:MNW) helps businesses and mobile carriers connect, collaborate and provide innovative services to their customers.
Our innovation and communications experts serve more than 60 million business users in more than 100 countries, and 130 mobile service providers, including 15 of the top 20 mobile carriers in the world. That makes us unique, and the only company able to provide a bridge between enterprise and mobile customers.
For more information, go to www.mitel.com and follow us on Twitter @Mitel.
- Reviewing, drafting, negotiating and administering commercial agreements, such as sales, procurement and licensing contracts, within the telecommunications industry.
- Strong international experience.
- Strong experience with cloud-hosted business models and related contracting and regulatory considerations.
- Meeting business objectives, by working closely with various teams within Mitel (finance, product management, sales, marketing and research and development), while ensuring risks are mitigated or managed
- Ensuring compliance with legal requirements and corporate policy.
- Experience with HR matters an asset.
- Licensed to practice in the UK.
- 5-7 years' experience.
- Self-directed and motivated with a strong ability to multitask and work under pressure.
- Practical and solutions oriented.
- Experience with privacy-related matters.
- Strong team building skills with the ability to work harmoniously in a diverse work environment.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, customer service and organizational skills.
- Ability to deal with ad-hoc business questions / matters and work one's way into new areas of law, liaise with external legal counsel as required.
- High value for accuracy and attention to detail.
- Other EU based language skills an asset - German, French or Spanish in particular an asset, but not required.