French Customer Service Role

Recruiter
Undisclosed Company
Location
Greater Manchester, Manchester
Salary
Negotiable
Posted
11 Jul 2018
Closes
25 Jul 2018
Ref
MC2268
Contact
Manpower UK
Job Type
Permanent
Hours
Full-time

Customer Service

08h30 - 17h30, with an hour lunch break
£18,000
25 days holidays
car parking space

Main duties

Customers liaison / customers services: quoting customers & following up on quotes, taking orders / bookings, answering queries from existing customers and potential new customers (trailer availability, transit time etc)
Subcontracting: liaising with network of hauliers / trailer providers / contractors, sourcing trailer capacity from them, negotiating rates with them and organising transport operations by road as per customers requirements
Monitoring transports, ensuring that the order goes smoothly from collection to delivery, solving problems, updating and reporting back to customers delivering a faultless customer service.
Admin relating to each transport: making sure costings and info on file / on freight software is accurate before file is passed to invoicing dept
Liaising with myself re new leads, enquiries from new contacts.

This is a varied role, but the main issue is customer services and providing an excellent service at all times.
90% of our customers are English, the other 10% French, but we subcontract mainly to French hauliers, so fluency in both English and french is a must - both spoken and written.


Profile of the candidate

Fluency in both English and French a must - both spoken and written
1 year experience minimum in the European road transport / freight industry (export and / or import) preferred
Good communication skills, interpersonal skills and negotiation skills
Good organisational skills.
Pro-active individual



Similar jobs

Similar jobs