7 days left
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a world leading global organisation. Our client, a blue chip IT company, is currently seeking a Team Assistant based on their customer site in Bracknell. This is a full-time, temporary role for a period of 2 years, Monday to Friday 9am- 5.30pm, 37.5 hour week to start ASAP. The role is paying up to £27,105 per annum, pro rata, depending on experience
Team assistant to support the sales teams in a Corporate & Enterprise Sales teams. It's a very busy role and no two days are the same. Training will be provided by other assistants in the team.
- These tasks may include, but are not limited to, general filing and records maintenance, compiling data for reports, assisting with administrative tasks associated with the cost center(s) budget(s), calendar maintenance for one or more employees, answering/screening telephone calls, preparing expense reports, preparing/editing presentations, distributing mail, greeting/escorting visitors and duplicating.
- Organising team meetings, 121s for managers and their team members and meetings with customers
- Managing travel arrangements for your teams
- Book meeting rooms and catering where required
- Assist manager's plan for the meetings with agendas etc.
- Assist teams with holiday and absence reporting using the HR programme - Workday
- May be regarded as the primary administrative employee of a work unit.
- Help district managers with urgent emails and organise their inboxes
- Become an expert on our purchase system - Smartbuy, and our internal IT ordering system
- Assist new starters that join the teams, support and help your manager organise an induction programme for them.
- Help organise customer events and dinners and staff training events
- Coordinates work within the work unit and with other work units/departments, both internal and possibly external to the company.
- General administrative work
- High school education or equivalent.
- Typically requires 3-5 years general administrative experience, or equivalent combination of experience and college level education to hit the ground running.
- Intermediate to senior level administrative knowledge and skills and senior level knowledge in some administrative tasks.
- Specific advanced level of software skills as required by the work unit.
- Has the ability to work with multiple issues/projects and has the experience/ability to support more than one employee at differing levels with general administrative needs.
- Works on assignments that are moderately complex in nature and require ordinary problem resolution and independent judgement.
- Works under limited supervision and normally receives no instructions on routine work and general instructions given for new assignments.
- Must have good Outlook diary/inbox skills
- Must be a self-starter and be self-motivated
- Most importantly needs to be a very good multi tasker
- Good use of PowerPoint and Excel is an advantage
Apply for Team Assistsant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly