This is a global leader in biodecontamination systems and services specialising in the design, manufacture and application of our unique Hydrogen Peroxide Vapour technology.
To carry out assembly operations, following suitable training, on a variety of electro-mechanical equipment. The following skills are required:
- Assembly of mechanical components using multiple fixing methods and standard and specialist tooling eg. torque drivers, air drivers, bespoke test equipment
- Have a good understanding of assembly principles,
- Ability to read and understand engineering specifications / instructions / Drawings
- Skilled use of hand and power tools within assembly processes
- Experience of wiring connections and the use of crimp tools
- Carry out tests in accordance with manufacturing instructions following suitable training
This role would be best suited to someone who:
- Physically fit to carry out manual assembly operations including lifting, kneeling, bending , standing for long periods
- Good manual dexterity
- Good eyesight (with spectacles if worn) and colour vision
- Ability to read technical drawings & work instructions
- Good standard of numeracy and literacy
Whats on offer?
- 23 days holiday, rising to 30 days holiday!
- An extra day off on your Birthday!
- generous SimplyHealth cash plan
- contributory pension scheme (employee 3%, employer 6%)
- 3 x salary annual life insurance
- Company gym membership
If this is you - click "Apply" or call Natalie on 01329 823211
Apply for Assembly Technician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly