Receptionist - The University of Leeds
7 days left
Are you a highly organised person with strong communication and customer service skills? Do you enjoy the challenge of working with a wide range of people and delivering to tight deadlines? Would you like the opportunity to provide excellent clerical support to a diverse academic division?
This is a full time role paying £9.15 per hour.
You will be highly organised and have experience of providing high quality clerical support in a busy office environment. You will demonstrate excellent communication and team working skills, as well as a commitment to providing excellent customer service to students and staff alike.
As a Receptionist your main duties will include:
- Providing a consistent high quality and professional service to resolve or redirect day-to-day enquiries and requests to the School, both in person and via email and telephone, disseminating information in a timely and effective manner to other staff, students and members of the public;
- Arrangement of study days, conferences and other meetings as required;
- Provide first point of contact for academic staff, to ensure the School's high profile, integrity and quality through good customer care practices is maintained;
- Maintain excellent relationships with external organisations and other Universities;
These duties provide a framework for the role and should not be regarded as a definitive list. Other reasonable duties may be required consistent with the grade of the post.
- Significant administrative experience
- Excellent numeracy and written communication skills with good attention to detail and the ability to produce letters, emails and reports to a high level of accuracy;
- Excellent organisational skills with an ability to prioritise competing demands and work under pressure in a busy environment to meet strict deadlines;
Interested? Please apply online today
Apply for Receptionist - The University of Leeds
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly