Manpower is looking for 6 part time Ward Hostesses to join one of our most valued clients, an NHS trust in Bridgend. The trust is looking for hardworking and reliable individuals to join their team. The Ward Hostess is responsible for the provision of an effective, safe, hygienic, food service at ward level for both inpatient and day patients.
As a Ward Hostess within your main responsibilities will include:
* Ensuring a high standard of hygiene and cleanliness is maintained at all times
* Helping to ensure the food service is done on time and efficiently
* Providing a high level of customer service
* Food preparation within the kitchen as and when required
* Providing menu choices and delivering meals on the wards
* Offering tea and coffee to patients and relatives
In order to be successful in the role of a Ward Hostess you will be a friendly, reliable, motivated and approachable individual. Additionally, you will need to have some previous food service experience within a catering environment. A basic Food Hygiene Certificate would be desirable, however, we can provide an online course for you to complete.
Uniform is provided and free parking is available with good public transport links. As a Manpower employee you will get weekly pay, paid holidays and a pension.
This role is offering £7.83 per hour rising to £7.90 after 12 week period.
This is a part time role and we are looking for someone to start ASAP.
4 positions are 20 hours a week over a 7 day rota
2 positions are 25 hours a week over a 7 day rota.
The shifts will be between the hours of 8.00 am and 6.30 pm. Does this sound like the perfect opportunity for you? If the answer is yes then please don't hesitate to apply today!