7 days left
Currently, to our office in Bracknell, we are looking for Contracts Specialist.
This position will work closely with all aspects of the business, including in-house counsel, to:
- Review and evaluate the terms and conditions of contracts, with focus on legal requirements;
- Execute templates and/or draft and negotiate contracts;
- Oversee all aspects of managing and administering contracts; and
- Drive to meet business objectives by working closely with various teams within Mitel (finance, product management, sales, marketing and research and development).
- Experience in the review, drafting, negotiation and administration of sales, procurement and licensing contracts within the telecommunications industry.
- Strong international experience.
- Experience with cloud-hosted business models and related contracting and regulatory considerations preferred.
- Self-directed and motivated with a strong ability to multitask and work under pressure.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, customer service and organizational skills.
- High value for accuracy and attention to detail.
- 5+ years experience.
- Experience with SAP preferred.
Apply for Contracts Specialist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly