Customer Service Representative
Our client is now recruiting for the job of Customer Service representative based in Leeds office. An excellent opportunity to join a global business working to support their customers and put them at the Heart of Innovation and Technology.
Are you a results driven individual with a positive attitude to customer service, if yes, we want you to join the team and help provide their customers with a first class service on every call!
Reporting to Inside Sales Manager with over 2 decades of experience within the business, you will be working within a team of 60 people with various lengths of service from 2 months to 30 years. This is not your standard contact centre environment, recent new hires refer to the office as a "Business Centre" not a "Contact Centre" and feel part of the company family very quickly. With training provided, you too can be part of a team that prides themselves on the products and exceptional service they offer.
Regular working hours will be between 8.30am - 5.30pm during training and then between 8am - 7pm. Exact working patterns will be determined when you complete initial training.
Don't worry, you don't need to know anything about electronics! Your customer service and ability to cross sell, up-sell and a passion for learning is key. You can learn everything you need to be successful in the job.
- Previous experience in a Contact Centre/Business Centre and/or sales environment
- Ability to cross sell and link sell and connect with customer to promote opportunities
- Computer Savvy - good working knowledge of Microsoft packages and ability to learn quickly
- Sound knowledge of the web and browsing to find results
- Proven ability to multi task
- Ability to work under pressure, remain calm and diplomatic at all times
- Experience of using bespoke in-house systems, Saleforce and/or Orbit would be a bonus but not essential, the passion for learning new things is key!
In addition to our competitive salary and sales incentive bonus, we offer additional benefits such as access to our free on site gym, subsidised restaurant and Costa Coffee bar, free on-site parking, a cycle to work scheme and more importantly development opportunities, as well as being part of a successful global organisation.
For more information please apply online or Call Sophia on 0113 243 8871 today!