Contract Administrator- £18500 annual
Act as the first point of contact for Experis' placed Contractors. To effectively manage the relationship and ensure that all Contractors are 100% satisfied with the service provided. This involves ensuring the administration of all contract paperwork is finalised correctly and punctually. You will also act as a support to the team leader making sure all Contractors and client's needs are met and that all team members are motivated, productive and work as a professional unit.
Contractor Care is there to provide a 'best in class service' to Contractors and clients, ensuring that their experience is productive, efficient and promotes Experis as the partner of choice.
- Administration of paperwork - new contracts, extension, amendments, terminations and finishers
- Check and sign off other team members work
- Ensuring all compliance documentation is in place and adheres with Experis and the Clients policies
- Primary point of contact for the Contractor from the first day of their assignment
- Communicating processes the Contractor must follow whist on assignment (especially payment process)
- Communicate and promote the benefits of Experis to Contractors
- Purchase order management
- Extension Management
- Negotiating with Contractors
- A good understanding of legal and contractual issues
- Understanding client specifications , e.g. special clauses, margins, expense procedures, overtime agreements compliance requirements and payment cycles
- Act as a liaison between Contractors and other internal departments
- To own and manage Contractor queries through to resolution
- Develop and maintain knowledge of individual business units
- Manage the recruitment and on boarding process for payroll/directs/gifted Contractors
- Training and mentoring new team members
- Providing team members with regular feedback through one to one meetings
- Be part of client specific projects - rate reductions, migrations, shutdowns etc
If you have excellent administration and communication skills- please call Nikita Shellard on 07585558186 or click ' Apply'