Field Sales Surveyor
Are you an experienced Sales Surveyor? Do you have experience in the sales sector? Are you looking to make an impact? Then we would like to hear from you!
Manpower is proud to be working in partnership with our client. An established leader in plumbing and heating services, they are in need of a proven Sales Surveyor to join their team.
Working in a busy territory environment, the main responsibilities of the role are the sale of central heating systems. You will also be tasked with providing our clients customers with an excellent level of service, ensuring they are full informed about all aspects of their options, giving the customer all the knowledge required to enable them to make an informed decision. Using your technical knowledge you will also conduct sales surveys which will help you recommend heating solutions appropriate to each customer.
You will also follow up with customers that have received quotations for new heating systems but have yet to go ahead with a purchase and use your skills and influence to turn these opportunities into sales.
You will also be the point of contact for order cancellation requests. You will need to be able to fully understand each customer's cancellation request reasons and then be able to take appropriate action to save these orders and installations.
This will include:
- Surveying customer homes and property for new boiler installations.
- Accurately price for the new boiler and additional items required.
- Follow all procedures to ensure complete customer satisfaction.
- On site pricing.
- Ensure the principle of treating customers fairly is an intrinsic part of the organisations culture by identifying, monitoring and managing any risks within the business.
- Any additional duties requested by the line manager.
- Develop and maintain all operational relationships to encourage the sharing of best working practice through a variety of communication methods in order to improve quality.
- Ensure all areas within your remit comply with all legal and statutory requirements applicable, including but not exclusively FCA legislation, data protection, health and safety and corporate governance.
What skills will you need?
- Full UK driving license.
- Previous direct sales experience.
- Central heating system knowledge.
- Understanding of FCA & TCF procedures whilst proposing finance options.
In return for your knowledge, commitment and hard work, our client can offer you a highly generous package. This will include:
- A highly competitive salary, which will reflect your experience, skills and knowledge.
- A car allowance or company vehicle.
- Child care Vouchers.
- Refer a friend bonus
- Discounts for family and friends on boiler installations.
- 20 days holiday (plus bank holidays).
- Employee benefits scheme.
If you're looking to take the next step in your career within a truly brilliant organisation, or would like to know more before committing your interest, please don't hesitate to apply today and a Manpower representative will contact you as soon as they can. You can apply by clicking the apply button below.