Prison Custody Officer/ Drivers
1 day left
Our client is currently recruiting for Prison Custody Officer/ Driver based in Buckingham.
Full UK driving license essential - C1 driving license is desirable but not essential.
Experience working with vulnerable people and the care industry are welcomed.
- Hours: 40 hours per week (Monday-Friday, with rota'd Saturdays)
- Salary: £19,882 p/a with overtime available
- Interviews to be held in November & December
- January start dates available!
Are you looking for a new challenge? If so this could be the job for you. Our client is currently recruiting for Custody prison drivers. To be successful in this role you will need to be patient, empathetic and able to work in stressful situations.
A career with my client offers many benefits, including;
- 25 Days plus bank holidays
* Pension scheme and Life assurance
* Discount vouchers
* Childcare vouchers
* Cycle to work scheme
Full training is provided for all positions, training includes;
- 5.5 weeks of Initial training
* First Aid
* Control and Restraint
* Fire Marshall
* Mental Health
You will be trained, developed and supported by teams on the ground and our centralised support team.
If this is something you may be interested in, please apply here today!
Apply for Prison Custody Officer/ Drivers
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly