We are looking for experienced automotive technicians and production operatives to work for our client based in the Guildford / Woking area. This requirement is due to a full order book and company expansion.
This position is temporary ongoing, with potential long-term prospects for the right people.
Primary duties include parts preparation, reading and working from drawings and job cards, assembly and sub assembly, finishing and testing.
Successful candidates will have the following attributes:
* Excellent Use of Hand Tools
* Experience in Hand Assembly of Complex Units
* Some knowledge of Electrical and Mechanical Assembly and components
* Ability to build products to benchmark standards
* A methodical approach to following instructions, either written, diagrammatic or verbal
* Conscientious and with an eye for detail
* Good Problem Solving ability
* Able to contribute to improving Department Performance through Continuous Improvement
* Flexible, Hardworking and able to work both independently and as part of a team
* Loyal, Committed and Trustworthy
Automotive and/or Complex Manufacturing experience is essential, either in a production/assembly capacity or as a motor mechanic/technician. Must have own tools.
Do you have the skills we are looking for? Are you available immediately We look forward to receiving your application!
Call us on 0118 955 3284 and ask for Naomi