Senior Commercial Executive
An excellent opportunity has arisen to join a world leading global organisation, our global FMCG client, the powerhouse behind brands such as Sure, Rexona & Lynx have an opening for a Senior Commercial Executive working on the Amazon account, to be based at their UK HQ in Leatherhead, Surrey. This is a temporary role for 6 months working Monday to Friday paying up to £35,200 per annum, pro rata, depending on experience.
Purpose of Position:
The Senior Commercial Executive works within the Customer team and has the responsibility of ensuring our client and Amazon processes are always fully aligned. Commercial Executives play a critical role within the business supporting the customer teams, specifically the Customer Account Managers (CAMs). The role encompasses elements of forecasting, finance, administration and customer service.
The Commercial Executives use a variety of sources and tools to add value and commercial grip to a dynamic department. They possess a drive to meet deadlines by going the extra mile, along with attention to detail to get the job right first time. Their primary aim is to remove administration from the CAMs providing them with the information that they require on a day-to-day basis.
The work will involve both regular and ad hoc reporting and will involve access to customer-specific systems.
- Rebates & Provisions
- Price Bible
- Deductions resolution (including full responsibility on Price, Promo and Audit claims)
- Amazon NLF Process via Accenture (Costa Rica)
- Customer Administration
- Promotions are fully administrated on-time
- Reduction in Aged Deductions
- Maintaining Price Bible (Amazon Master Data) up to date OTIF
- Customer administration is completed on-time
Experience and Qualifications
- Higher level educational and/or professional qualifications or a proven track record in a customer environment, already used to delivering work required by the job profile.
- They must be IT literate, possess good attention to detail and have the ability to prioritise and manage workload, delivering to a deadline with accuracy.
- Project Management experience would be advantageous, particularly working across teams with varying requirements.
- Strong communication and analytical skills required.
- Amazon and customer facing experience highly desirable but not essential.