Account Director - Brighton - £45K - £55K + Benefits!
Are you an experienced Account Director?
We are currently recruiting for a motivated and articulate Account Director for ManpowerGroup
The Account Director will be responsible for leading the UK arm of a global account based in Brighton, incorporating account management, project management and delivery teams in the UK. Key focus of the role is on the strategic development of client relationships across all lines of the business, ensuring exceptional operational delivery and developing opportunities for growth in our service lines.
This role will be field based engaging with key client stakeholders, account teams, service delivery teams and internal support teams at varying client and internal operational locations throughout the UK.
CRITICAL EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Working in large, complex organisation, managing workforce MSP solution with broad ranges of skills needed to deliver on service commitments and exceed client expectations
- Experience navigating the constraints and pressures of a commercial environment, leveraging commercial astuteness to drive productivity and growth
- Sector knowledge advantageous, relevant experience to be a highly effective communicator at all levels and be able to quickly install confidence in your authority as an expert
- Led virtual teams both onsite with the client and offsite, building relationships across multiple functions
- Experience of Vendor Management Solutions, Applicant Tracking Systems and similar technologies
- Managing P&L and understanding the different elements that drive performance
- Leverage data and analytics generated within programmes to improve the operational performance and provide insights to clients
- Looking for business development opportunities to enhance service offerings and increase wallet share
- Drive forward new initiatives across the programme which improve ManpowerGroup profitability and the client experience
- Experience of leading client accounts including the deployment of VMS systems, communications strategies and effective reporting
- Deep knowledge of the Financial Services or IT Sectors
- Deep understanding or capacity to develop a deep understanding of the ManpowerGroup service lines and products
Interested ? Lets have a chat get in touch now on 075153325251!
You can also drop me an email on or to apply click the link below!