Role: Contest Assistant (Birmingham School of Architecture and Design
Location: Parkside Building
Interview Date: Wednesday 16 January 2019
Application: Cover letter and application form.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to work with the ADM marketing team to work on marketing activities for courses and events across Birmingham School of Architecture and Design.
The post holder will support the delivery of communications and marketing activities including:
- To support the generation of digital content ideas that meet the School and University's strategic aims and address user behaviour on chosen channels (i.e. web, social media and CRM).
- With supervision, turn ideas into reality by delivering engaging content that inspires interaction, whether that is blog or news story content, photography or video, or social media. This supports the development of content for organic and paid online campaigns.
- Regularly review the performance of our content by interpreting and reporting on statistics and supporting market research.
- Identify content best practice among competitor universities and in other sectors in terms of their web presence, social media and video production.
- Providing a range of administrative support; this will include liaising closely with students, staff and external suppliers, so a confident communication manner is essential.
- Excellent copywriting and communication skills
- an understanding of and interest in social media
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good IT skills with proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, MS Office
- HTML, Photoshop and video editing skills are desirable.
The Content Assistants will focus on generating content for Birmingham School of Architecture and Design and therefore we are looking for students currently studying within these Schools.
Hours of Work:
- 9 hours per week between Monday - Friday.
- Your hours can be split over two weekdays and can be negotiated around your academic timetable.