Multi Skilled Building Service Engineer
Multi Skilled Building Service Engineer in Farnborough required ASAP
Position: Multi Skilled Building Service Engineer
Salary: £32,000 per annum
Hours: 37 hours per week, Monday to Friday
Delivery of maintenance across all aspects of building services, strong knowledge of building systems across all disciplines with a key competency in either electrical or mechanical maintenance.
Multi-Skilled Building Services engineers will be responsible for undertaking pre-preventive maintenance, repair, and reactive tasks.
* Provide maintenance support (including installations; planned, preventive & corrective maintenance) in relation to site services, plant / equipment & buildings
* Deliver specialist technical maintenance support & services in relation to building plant / equipment
* Prioritisation of work programme to satisfy business needs
* Form part of the on call rota within the Maintenance Team
* Ensure robust application of health, safety & environmental procedures & processes
* Ensure maintenance standards and quality of work delivered are to the required level
* Oversee the conduct of contractors on site; monitoring the implementation & performance of tasks allocated
* Must have excellent organisational Skills.
* Strong technical background
* Excellent Interpersonal Skills
* Ability to work and engage across departments.
* Must have good verbal, written and listening skills.
* Drive and enthusiasm; 'can do' approach
* Excellent inter-personal and communication skills
* Ability to organise / prioritise work
* Ability to thrive as part of a team, and work independently where appropriate
* Work may involve working across multiple locations within reasonable travel distance
Experience & Qualifications:
* Engineering / Technical qualification: Apprenticeship or NVQ Level 3 (in a relevant discipline electrical or mechanical).
* Good knowledge and level of competency in other areas of building services (BMS, electrical or mechanical services)
* Competent Microsoft Office Suite User
* Ability to solve problems and make decisions
* Full clean driving licence
If you are interested and would like to hear more about the position please contact or 01895 205 493