Assistant Manager - Hanger Lane
£23,300 PER ANNUM + BONUSES!!!
THERE IS ALSO A POTENTIAL TO EARN UP TO 25% OF YOUR SALARY ON A QUARTERLY BASIS THROUGH BONUSES!!!
- To assist the Manager in taking a customer focused and commercial approach to the running of the store with the aim of maximising turnover and profitability
- Organises work and makes decisions, providing advice and support to others and setting and reviewing tasks, to ensure business objectives are achieved
- Maintains a positive approach, demonstrating flexibility and initiative and encouraging others to achieve the same.
- Understands role and responsibilities, working alongside and developing others and recognising individual and team success
- Maximises sales at every opportunity through promoting the products and services available and ensuring consistency of performance throughout the team
- Consistently exceeds customer expectations and encourages and supports others to improve standards of service within the store
- Demonstrates an awareness of competitor activity, actively supporting the promotion of the store and proposing suggestions and encouraging ideas from others
- Maintains the cleanliness and presentation of the store, conducting regular maintenance checks and complying with Health and Safety and Security procedures, ensuring support and commitment from others
- Accurately completes store administration, assisting with weekly and monthly tasks and ensuring all Company standards are consistently achieved
- Gives guidance and support to assist in the development of others, providing feedback on performance and ensuring individual praise and encouragement
- Continually reviews own performance and requests feedback, whilst seeking opportunities to take on new learning
Benefits Package is as follows
- Holiday - 28 days per annum (including Bank Holidays), increasing by 1 day per complete years' service to a maximum of 33 days
- Bonus - opportunity to earn up to 25% of salary on a quarterly basis
- Pension Scheme - eligible on completion of probation, contributory scheme at 3%, increasing to 6% after two years' service
- Sharesave Scheme - on completion of 6 months employment, invited to save between £5 and £250 over a three year period, after which employees can either buy shares in my company at a discounted price or take their money from their savings account
- Employee Discount
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity and Adoption Leave/Payments
What Makes My Client Different?
- Additional day off with pay for your birthday!
- Pleasure Points Scheme - points are awarded in a variety of ways which can be accrued towards experiences or high street vouchers
- Service Awards
- Bright Ideas Scheme
- Sales and Extra Mile Award Schemes
- Introduce a Friend Scheme
- Easter Eggs are distributed throughout the Company!
- Company Christmas Party
- Social Events
- Recognising Personal Events, e.g. births, engagements, weddings (champagne/vouchers)
- Charity Fundraising
- Give As Your Earn
For more information on this role please contact me on 01895 205493 or email me at Jamie.Rogan @ manpower .co .uk
Apply for Assistant Manager - Hanger Lane
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly