5 days left
Executes the receiving, storing, using, staging and distribution of materials required for assembly of product.
Key responsibilities/essential functions include:
- Perform physical movement of materials from one area to another using handcarts or fork lifts
- Physically and systemically receive/issue individual material requisitions from internal and external departments Quantifies and verifies cycle count
- Process material against purchase orders and work orders using electronic material management system
- Work with appropriate logistics and production personnel to resolve/prevent shortages
- Perform cycle audits and physical inventory per schedule.
- Help reconcile inventory discrepancies and report discrepancies to Supervisor
- Comply with EHS & Quality System regulations and policies
- Read and follow work instructions and bills of materials
- Perform other duties and/or special projects as assigned
- Identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate corrective action as required
Apply for Materials Handler
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly